Feb 15, 2009

Most Played Songs On My N82

As of February 9, 2009, this are my Top 20 tracks "Most Played" in my Nokia N82 Music Player. The phone has this feature as part of its Playlist menu, this are the top songs that I had repeatedly played ever since, marked, backed and recorded by the phones system and memory capability. I'm a big fan of this feature since I like charts and if you notice, I have two featured charts in this blog, the weekly Movie Box Office and the Billboard Hot Ten. Anyways, here are the tracks often played among the 105 songs I have on my Music Player.

1. Sepultura - Dead Embryonic Cell
2. Flo Rida - Right Round
3. Pit Bull - Krazy
4. Sepultura - Ratamahatta
5. Sepultura - Arise
6. Saving Abel - 18 Days
7. David Archuleta - Angels
8. Nick Lachey - Patience
9. Sepultura - Troops Of Doom
10. Cueshe - B.M.D. (Bring Me Down)
11. The Offspring - Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?
12. James Ingram - If Ever You're In My Arms Again
13. David Archuleta - Barriers
14. Sepultura - Roots Bloody Roots
15. Ne Yo - Mad
16. N Sync - Pop
17. David Archuleta - A Little Too Not Over You
18. The Fray - You Found Me
19. Madonna - 4 Minutes
20. Chris Brown - Take Time, This Time

If you notice, my list has varied genre's and there not all new, even James Ingram's classic song came out on number 12, that's because I have a very unique and diverse musical taste, I love metal on a certain time being yet can easily be change also to R & B, Pop, Ballad, etc. in an instant, nothing concrete and its not even based on mode swings, its inimitable, something I can only understand.

So far Metal still tops everything with 5 songs on the list, while R&B has Chris Brown and Neyo on it, Dance grooves were also in the picture as well as pop and light rock. It might be change in the latter days, that's for sure, but whatever it might be by then, its a by product of never ending love to everything music, old and new.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...