Feb 26, 2009

Movie Time!

Not a movie article but a movie house feature, my very first, as you might have notice, my topics are out of this world, none the norm, well I like to go beyond the regular blog topics, hehehe, as I thought it is, but anyways here a unique feature in my opinion.

Movie house lobbies, that's because I cant afford to buy a ticket during this time so obviously I cant take pictures of the inner part, haha, but anyways here it is. By the way I took this images using the all powerful Nokia N82 in an automatic mode, no photo editing done and I have to site this every now and then because other images in this blog were taken from my old phones, Nokia 6233 and Nokia 6120 Classic.

The IMAX Theater, SM Mall Of Asia, Pasay City, Philippines.






Ticket Booth. The very place I hate in movie houses because they take my money away. c",









Chill Lounge? How did the Now Showing, Next Picture and Coming Soon becomes chilly. Maybe the bubbles.








More red. This place is really great, classy and serene. I just cant include ambiance in my snap shot, sorry..








Okay, this area here is still part of the lobby but fully dedicated to San Miguel Beer company, and for people who doesn't know, its the biggest beer company in Philippines and I love beer.



The SM Cinema Lobby, Regular, Non IMAX Edition.






They have different names with this lobbies. O forgot the name of this one hehe, sorry. Well call it the Green Lane, I'll be very glad if anybody can identify this for me.









The Orange Lane?








The Lavender Lane?









More weird stuff my dear readers. c",

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...