Mar 1, 2009

Earphone Plug In

My Nortek Earbud headphone finally broke loss after almost 5 months of used and I'm now looking for the best product to replace it. I opting to go for another Earbud type since I have a very positive experience with my old earphone, problem now is, what type or brand will I be getting, a more powerful and durable one and should be more better than the former. I have some acquaintances online and they suggest Sennhieser brands as an upgrade. They say that its a very good earphone that can give the most crisp and clear music experience but then, it comes out expensive.

Sennheiser electronic is an international organization based in Wennebostel (Wedemark), near the German town of Hannover that creates great and exciting sound experience worldwide for almost 60 years with range of products that includes headphones, microphones, wireless microphone and monitoring systems, conference and information systems as well as aviation and audiology products. This was indeed a very good brand with supporting consumer feedbacks.

I was able to inquire about this headset in Cebu a month ago and the Earbud type cost at around 6thousand pesos, price which is to much for an Earphone to me. It would cost the same with that of a Nokia Blueooth Stereo Headset which I was seriously considering also before, so I'd rather choose the bluetooth headset than the Sennheisser monster. I have also visited some music store shops and found several good price headsets, but i have no idea if their really good ones. I have in my list Sony headphones, the MDR-XB20EX, MDR-EX35, and MDR-EX32 that cost Php1,299, Phillips Earhooks that cost Php1,325 and JBL Earbud phone that costs Php3,999. Any idea which one of this is the best value, meaning, powerful ones with a good price point?

I would really appreciate if you could share your thoughts about this. I know their were people out there who were very knowledgeable in this matter and who can guide me and also everyone reading this post. Please share you thoughts.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...