Mar 8, 2009

Free Nokia N-Gage: Resident Evil Degeneration

I was lucky enough to be given a free activation code from N-GageWizard.com before it bugged down 2 days ago and I'm very thankful that I made it through because I am now enjoying a free N-Gage game.

The code was given to run a single N-Gage game of your choice as there where several games offered with compatibility such as Crash Bandicoot, Boom Blox, One, Cafe Solitaire, Star Wars, The Force Unleashed, Dirk Dagger, Reset Generation among others and in my part choose the Resident Evil Degeneration.
Aside form the fact that I'm a Resident Evil movie fanatic, I find the game interesting and fun to play from the moment I tried it, I'm fun of downloading free N-Gage game trials because I can't afford to buy one, apparently and I can't seem to find a way on how to buy this games in the Philippines until now, to bad. The graphics were smooth, gaming controls were easy to configure and best of all the soundtrack were great and creepy. I haven't played a mobile game before that made me scream with excitement as Zombies comes out from nowhere pinching me with panic and hysteria. The eerie background sound completes the nightmarish scenario that leads to soaring pulse and booting away adrenaline of frenzy. I can't help but nip my phone buttons hard as I shoot zombies stiffly till death, cut their heads off with a knife, kick their butts up and made swerving run for my life with a pack of zombies poking behind me.

The only nugatory thing I find on it is its confusing maps that could lead you to humdrum if your not very particular about it. You will definitely be lost in wilderness and I hate it. Do they know that majority if male species doesn't know how to read maps and follow instruction? This game insulted the macho high breeds in general, haha, just kidding.

Overall, the experience is a blast, how I wished I will be given another activation code again so I could play more N-Gage games. I'm looking forward to Metal Gear Solid, its just so happen that this game is not part of the compatible code list, tried activating this game first but failed. There I go again, not following instruction.

Chao!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...