Mar 5, 2009

Love Movie; Slumdog Millionaire!

Wow, wow and wow, I couldn't think of any other words for this movie, just WOW!!! (with three exclamation point) It really is the best movie this year and that it deserved all the recognition it received from Oscars to Golden Globe and the rest of the most prestigious award giving body in the movie world. All my admiration, amazement, wonderment, praise goes down to this movie.

I wasn't really interested in this movie at first specially that it only debut low when it was first shown in the U.S. and I also didn't have any idea what movie it was, what was it all about not until I started reading news about it left and right, that it had won several citations and awards and that it have received astonishing reviews from movie critique. It was not after the Oscars that I finally decided to find time and watch the talk of the town movie of the year and I was very thankful and happy that I did.

I saw the movie a while ago from my mobile phone Nokia N82 using DIVX player and A4 Tech Earbud headphone and I have experienced the best storytelling ever in my life. Officially regarded as one of the best movie I saw so far, this movie captivated my hunger for excellent movie adventure dozing out the finest contents, Luck, Love, Passion and Destiny. It celebrates life and reality, how people clings to Luck, the very essence why people Hope. Love, a powerful emotional satire of existence, the very reason why life becomes memorable to people. Passion, the emerging factor of intense desire and attraction, a very strong feeling for something or someone. Destiny, a concept of predetermined future.

In other words, this film celebrates humanity, its trials and adversities, the road to contemplation, heartaches, failures, its triumph and success, belief among others. As far as I can remember, I haven't saw a movie yet that touches all aspects in life, just this movie with a stirr of excellence and craftsmanship in pouring out the right flare at the right place, moment and time.

I very much can relate to this movie, maybe this is the reason why I applaud this a lot, I have experience Love, ultimate love, I doled out Passion to somebody, I clung to Luck, hoping that I may be bless with all the Love and Passion I gave and Destiny, optimistic of what my future brings me. I may not have a cruel experience in the past like that of the lead character but once in my life, I have felt what he had went through and I knew it wasn't easy.

This movie also gave me a memorable lesson, Never ever loose HOPE, do every other thing possible to reach your dream, goal and aspiration in life. Be Inspire!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...