Mar 20, 2009

Nokia Fiddling Socially

It a big news when Nokia announce that its currently dealing with Facebook, a free-access social networking website currently having 25 million subscriber worldwide and currently the number one site in the United States and some other countries, for future collaboration and integration of each services to their respective systems but this news is not striking to me because first and foremost, I'm not fun of using the site, I have a Facebook account but I'm not that active, second, I still want Nokia to create their very own social networking site and third, its not the number site here in the Philippines.

I would appreciate if Nokia will include Friendster on their list, it would make millions of Filipino Friendster subscriber happy, me in particular. So whats with Friendster that made it a super hit here? Simple I would say, we feel at home using this site because of its local appeal, it is the only social networking site that has regional adaptability by offering distinct site for each country and language. Friendster has Tagalog language option you can choose from and this I believe sent a huge appeal to Filipinos making us feel important at least. Aside from this, Friendster also offers top of the line feature, faster downloading, mobile service, customization among others. Connection is also wide range, you can search people based on schools, groups, location, even similarity in likeness among others.

I mentioned earlier that I want Nokia to build its own networking site, Nokia have to consider this seriously because this has become a billion dollar business and this will give them opportunity to earn more. Nokia also have millions of users worldwide that will definitely want to be part of this community since its a new dimension to meet more friends and socialize. Isn't it good to be part of a community who loves the same thing with Nokia on the center.

"Friendster and Nokia Inks Deal", "Nokia Introduce Ovi Community", headlines I am waiting to happen in the future, well see!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...