Mar 31, 2009

Free N-Gage Activation Code, Again!!

Yes! I got a new Activation Code again from Nokia N-Gage, this time, for the promotion of Need For Speed Undercover that was recently launched under the gaming platform. Looking forward to playing this game, I know its a cool one base on how smooth the 3D graphics where and the rocking soundtrack that plays in the background. Head over folks to the N-Gage website to download the Free Trial or to Buy the Full Version of this game. Its smoking hot!!!

Good that their giving away lots of free stuff's this days, must have something to do with recession c", anyways, the activation code that I got was valid to unlock a full version of either one of the following games, Mile High Pin-ball, Pro Series Golf or Reset Generation and I use mine on the later game.
Anyways, I activated Reset Generation because I have no other choice, I don't like to play Golf on my mobile phone and I don't want to play an old school game Pin-Ball rather so it leave me with no choice but to try Reset Generation again after a gruesome free trial. I never thought that I would be loving this game. I've read several rave reviews of it, even to the point of naming it as the best mobile phone game ever created but when I rung through the Free Trail version, I found it annoying since I could not understand the instruction they handed on, so I immediately remove it. Maybe I was again, to dumb to figure it out but at least they should have realize that people were not created equal and made a dumbers guide also to compensate pin heads like me. Next time Red Lynx, provide a thorough guide on how to play your game on the free trial version so consumers will find your game interesting and worth buying.

Back to the game, I find it very challenging and fun, not to mention the jocose punchlines of the pleasingly sketched characters, as it will drain your brain out on how to defeat the enemy and save your princess. Yup, this is a multiplayer puzzle game toppled with action packed animation duels, bombs unlimited, power ups and time limits for the gamers to freak out. The game addicting and heart breaking at the same time as you will cross a lot of tests, enemies and failures. I never played a game before that sent me to great remorse because I couldn't defeat my nemesis and finish the stage, only this game. I wish they would have made it a bit easier because it drives me nuts haha. It's like I wasted my whole Sunday for this game and I should have done a lot of stuff that day. I was able to finish the game of course out of luck, after a grueling consecutive myseries and failures and promise not to play it again if I have something important to do on my only free day, Sunday. Once you started this game, their is no stopping, so better not open it unless I have a day to spare. c",

Its not a 3D game, so don't expect an over hype graphics but the animation was very impressive and it has a good supporting sound effect. Just have a flaw though, the storyline was confusing, you can't distinguished if the character your playing is a villain or a hero as they crank sub plots. Oh well, maybe its my pin size brain that's not working again. If your a type of person who loves complication in life, this is the best game for you, haha, just kidding.

Anyways, more FREE Activation Codes, N-Gage, I know their were several good games on the site and still growing. May you continue to share your codes and make this world a happy place to live. Love Life!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...