Mar 12, 2009

Nokia N82, Touched Of Silver!

Something new on my Nokia N82, a silver/white feel, far out from the original black casing that I have loved, at the same time giving optimal protection from scratched, dents, among others, thanks to my newly bought frost white silicon rubber case.

I bought this Silicon case in Cebu City for only 60 pesos along the busy street of Colon, I forgot the name of the store but its somewhere near the University of Cebu.

Been loving it so far because it makes texting softer being the numeric keypad covered with silicone rubber, a fleshy and elastic material. I have been experiencing sore thumb before specially during heavy texting moments and if I used my phone in playing massive games due to the button style numeric keypad of N82, not anymore.

I feel secured and confident also when I'm using the case since I don't have to worry about scratching my unit and with its soft and cushy texture, i believe it will stand against drops or bumps, this needs to be tested though, merely a guess.

Best of all, the phone wont feel blotted when dress up since its thinner than the rest of the protective case.

The only disadvantage I found in it is that it will come out sticky and will loose the device's glossy feel which makes it non pocket sleeve friendly. Although this also brings advantages like less possibility of sliding out from the pocket, the fact that it hinders something that were used to, adapting is difficult. Also since its elastic, it will definitely stretch in due time thus making it flabby.

Anyways, thumbs up for this product.
(Photos were taken using Nokia 5800 ExpressMusic)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...