Mar 11, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire: Nokia Spotted!

After 3 days, I haven't really been over with Slumdog Millionaire Fever and so I'm featuring a little tidbits about movie and its cast.

To start with, a Nokia phone came out in one of the movies most dramatic moments. It was the scene when Jamal, the main protagonist, who was playing India's version of Who Want To Be A Millionaire asked for his only life line left in the game, Call A Friend, and when the TV crew contacted Jamal's given telephone number, a loud ring from a Nokia buzz in the screen for about a minute or more. Okay, what happens next? that you need to find out, watch the movie, you wont regret it.


Back to the phone, I was impress by the loudness of the phone, made me think of Nokia N73 or N95's ringtone level. It wasn't very much of a shocker to me knowing that India have long been a Nokia country, obviously the director just depicted the real scenario, most of the people in India uses Nokia and so they cast a Nokia device, problem now is, what type of device it was. It was a sliding keypad and screen type which made me think of oldies phone such as the 8810, 8810i, 8850 or it might be the very expensive 8800 Arte. Haven't really figure what phone it was, seeing the film only once. If you know what phone it was, give me a buzz here okay!

Slumdog Fever, I find a YouTube video showing the films dance finale, Jai Ho. It has some coolness factor in it. Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...