Jun 29, 2008

Disappointment; Globe Out Of Love

Was I fooled or it was just me, a big FOOL.. From the bottom of my soul, I would like to express my disappointment with Globe Telecom, my recent Mobile Service Provider for orchestrating deception, for fooling me big time.

It all started when I applied for a postpaid plan P1,200. I switched from Smart to Globe with the thought of enjoying a comfortable Mobile Service being the only Provider that can gave me a full bar signal at home and with a competitive price as well. I was really happy with it and even complemented them on my previous blog, not until my first bill came in.

I was shock when I found out that the postpaid plan P1,200 that their referring into was not really a P1,200 bill payment but a P1,450 bill since they added a value added tax (VAT) for about P250 on the total bill. Was it a coincidence that I was not informed by it right from the start or was it because I didn't read their contract thoroughly, and that it was part of their plan to deceive me so I can say that the prize is competitive with Smart Communications? With Smart I will only have to pay the exact P1,200 bill as was stated, no VAT included, no hidden charges. Was that intentional for Globe's part not to tell me about it or It was just me not being so keen with reading contracts?

What a shame Globe, I cant believe you resulted into such act just to be competitive, fooling customers. This is the most unhappiest contract I've been to, if only I have a choice, I only Smart have full signal in my place, I would really shift back to them, and not continue with Globe..

Please Smart, increased your signal here in Clarin Misamis Occidental.. Please!! people, don't be deceive by Globe, there not as good as they say they are. there a bunch of scumbags. Don't apply for their Postpaid Plan, don't avail of their service unless you don't have a choice like me..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...