Sep 16, 2008

Screenshot And My Phone

I was browsing the Nokia Nseries website and found a very useful tool for my device, Screenshot. I have already shown several screenshot images in my past blog and I believe this is the right time to feature it on my blog.

Screenshoot is a program that is capable of taking snapshot images of a Symbian operating mobile phone's screen. Images captured from the screen are then save to a file in JPEG, PNG, BMP or MBM format. Screenshot images can be sent directly to a PC via Bluetooth or infrared or to a mobile phone. Shortcut key can be customized to your own preference as well as the file name and delay of capturing. It also supports continuous mode that allows you to capture screenshot every a few seconds.

Features of this software;

1. Easily capture Screenshot on a Symbian OS mobile phones
2. Absolutely FREE!
3. Source code available
4. Supporting 31 languages

  • Arabic
  • Bulgarian (S60 only)
  • Brazilian Portuguese (S60 only)
  • Chinese (Hong Kong)
  • Chinese (Simplified)
  • Chinese (Traditional)
  • Croatian
  • Czech
  • Danish
  • Dutch
  • English (UK)
  • English (US)
  • Finnish
  • French
  • German
  • Hungarian
  • Indonesian
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Malaysian
  • Norwegian
  • Portuguese (S60 only)
  • Polish
  • Russian
  • Serbian
  • Slovak
  • Spanish
  • Swedish
  • Turkish
  • Ukrainian
Here are some of my sample screenshoots from my Nokia N82.




This is my phones main Menu. I got several icons inset of my installed softwares like Mobitubia for watching youTube videos, Yahoo Go! for my email with extra widgets for news, sports, entertainment, weather and business news. Themes icon for easy access to themes, Goggle Maps which I find more better than Nokia Maps, Widsets with several widgets of my most fab websites, featured this already on my past blog, and Shozu for my photo and video sharing needs. The rest are pre-installed, Gallery, Music, Tools, Settings which I took out from the Tools folder and Applications.




I have a full house Applications folders in here. Installed softwares are Wellness Diary for monitoring my health, Step Counter and Sport Tracker as my exercise tools, Mobbler for Last.FM scribblings, Screenshot, finally MobiReader for my eBooks. The Media and Office are imported from the Rootfolder because its not of much use to me. I created Extra as a dump folder for my least used programs and Games folder for my Java and SIS installed games.





Games Folder. I have quite a few games here and of all this games, I only played Assasin's Creed and Global Race so far. I haven't had time as of the moment to play because of my busy schedule. c", Maybe in the near future, God willing.




And finally my Extra folder. This contains my least used icons. I don't used Nokia Maps anymore because it lacks information and details of my country, Philippines, same to that of Asia Maps which only contains maps of major cities. Video Centre becomes obsolete also because of Mobitubia. Downloads, I don't do downloads directly on my Mobile phone because of Virus threats. I downloaded files on my Laptop first then have it scan by my Kaspersky AntiVirus before installing it to my mobile phone. I don't use the following, Globe services, Hot Sites and Share Online. I created an Active Standby folder for the applications that can be seen on the standby mode. Just trying to sort things out! c",

Anyways, Kudos to Anthony Pranata for creating the software. More Power!
Visit this site to download: http://www.antonypranata.com/screenshot
And don't forget to hit the Donate button at the bottom. He need our valued support. c",

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...