Sep 21, 2008

To Love And Protect

Before I bought my Nokia N82 Black, I have already set a quest to gather much information on how I could protect my soon to be mobile device, what precautions i need to do and all that. Being a typical mobile phone user in the past, I have few ways and means but I have to learn more.

One of the first advice I received upon buying the phone came from the friendly sales staff of Nokia Flagship Store. They say that I should not peel off the plastic that covers the screen, keypad print and the Nokia Nseries print at the back. They say it will protect the phone against scratches and protect the print at the back since the letters were just printed on the surface and will peel off upon rigid use. They also ask me to buy a 3 layered screen protector from CDR King which cost at about Php60.

Good advices there but the best way is to buy protective cover. Philippines is very bless to have protective covers for almost all Nokia devices sold at a low price. I bought a crystal transparent case that can cover most of the phone parts except the keypad, camera cover and other important connection gateways. MSN transparent crystal case cost at about Php80 but offers 100% protection against scratches. What I like about this case is its transparency, it will preserve the design and style of the device although it will increase the size and the cover to pick up scratches in just a short time.

I also bought a flip top Capdase leather case which can also cover most of the device like that of the crystal. It cost at about Php600 in stores and at about Php999 on eBay.ph. What I like about this case is the thought of being able to used the phone without taking it out from the pouch and the extra cover that it can give on the screen and keypad as the flip folds. I'm confident also about the firmness of the cover, its tough and durable, its a foam covered with leather that will surely withstand abuse. The only disadvantage I can find in this case is that it covers the design and style thus not able to flaunt it in public, rather than that, its the best protective cover so far.

There were also rubber casing sold, but it only protect the device against scratches but not against fall. Rubbers are thin, slippery in most times and prone to dust, hopefully you will not buy one.

This are just few guides to all my dear readers, stay tuned for more life guides and Nokia N82 Black.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...