Oct 9, 2008

Nokia N82 Reorganize

I have found a good way in organizing my icons on Nokia N82 specially now that I have growing number of installed softwares, this is by creating folders and combining them to groups. The old arrangement doesnt work anymore for me since there are icons that I hardly use and icons that have been redundatly place.

I created folders based on groups and how often i used them on the main Menu. I have 9 folders all in all and as you can see on the snapshot, I have personalize all of them. The very first folder was My Health, I have save all softwares in this folder that targets my health like the Wellness Diary, Step Counter and Sport Tracker, all of this are Nokia made enhancement, the main reason why I love Nokia in general, they creates enhacement for the betterment peoples lives, call it an enduring commitment to its customers, the best of its kind.

Another folder that I created was My Media, in here I have Flash Player, Video Centre, Recorder, Nokia Audio Player, DIVX Player, Real Player, Media Safe, MobiTubia and MobiReader, call that a powerhouse Media, never got bored with all this on my phone.

Folder number 3 is My Icons, it contains every icon that can be found on my the standby mode like Contacts, Calendar, Calculator, Camera, Gallery, Clock, Messaging and Bluetooth. Folder number 4 My Maps, GPS Data, Goggle Maps, Nokia Maps, Landmarks and Location Tagger, all of which pertains to navigation, I would only go to a single folder to access them all.

Another Folder is named My Applications, I have here the Panoman, Screenshot, PExpenses, Applications Manager, Fake Messages, Active File, Theme Scheduler, Face Warp, Birthday Manager and Media and Office Folders. All the possible applications in here and the best of its kind.

My Games folder contains all games, N-Gage and Non N-Gage, My Music contains Music Player, Radio, Music Store, Podcasting, Mobbler and Internet Radio, my most used icon here is the Mobbler, the Last.Fm scribbler, only the best.

My Internet Folder is most used among than the rest. It contains all software that has something to do with the net like Internet Telephone, EQO, Search, Slick, WidSets, Web, Download, Opera Mini and Share Online.

And last but not the least, My Tools Folder which contains all useful tools to enhance the device like WLAN Wizard, Sync, Profiles, Utilities, Settings, Connectivity, Log, File Manager and Taskman.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...