Dec 21, 2008

Micro Images and N82

Its only been a day since I decided to learn about the Close Up Mode of my Nokia N82. I have read feedbacks about this great feature all over the web and decided to try it myself. I coudn't believe how easy it was, I thought it will take me sometime since this was my first digital camera ever and haven't really used one in the past. The only camera I own, was a Kodak, I forgot the model number but it uses a film and doesn't have any feature on it rather than the shooter button and the lens cover. It was also a prize that I won from Globe Telecom 5 years ago in one of their promotional activities. I told you I have a long history with Globe but it haven't really serve me well in all those years thats why I still prefer Smart if I have a choice. c",




Anyways back to Close Up Mode. Nokia really made the camera interface easy for the users to enjoy, thats why I was taking micro images in just minutes after scrolling the camera menu. Its what Nokia do best for the past years, giving customers the best experience and convinience as possible while using their product and I believe will still be future devices. We just need to open and Mode Icon in the camera menu and select close up mode and wallah, the camera is ready to capture intricate detail of small objects within 10 to 60 cm.




Here are some of sample images I took.




Flowers in the middle of the day. I actually saw many images of flowers being used in photo reviews, so why not use it myself without originality. c",







I was thinking something unique this time and thought of smiling mini toys, why not. Its fun watching happy images at the same time trying showing its intricate details. c",




To sum things up, this feature is a powerful tool in photography, it gives variety to the images, enhances modification to the norm and gives opportunity for others to showcase creativity and I'm just very glad that I have it on my mobile device. The ultimate one.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...