Apr 19, 2009

Whats With Twitter?

I've read a lot of buzz and articles lately about Twitter and how celebrities and news organizations rave and campaign for followers in the net, television among other possible tube even to the point of giving a tag price to it. So whats with this Twitter phenomenon and how did it gain momentum? I really have no idea about this online community before not until a competition was raise by the members as to who will come out as the first celebrity or group to gain 1 million followers and I think this was the traction that launched the rave.

Back to the question, so whats with this Twitter thingy? Well, Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets which are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length that are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have subscribed to them, so its basically a sharing site and a service for gossip muggers, haha, just kidding.

Well I guess, knowing everything present, about your friends, family, love ones or favorite celebrities is human nature and the best way to access this is through this site and that's why this became a big hit. Aside from this, there were quite a lot of people out there who wants to share their life to everyone and this site gave them the voice to speak up like yours truly... my blog is about sharing my thoughts and my world and so that is why I created my own Twitter account just today and so far I have already 4 follower after just a few minutes being in the site. Hmm.. call that a milestone in my part hahaha, anyways I have subscribe to a few tweets from CNN, Fox News, Ryan Seacrest (for my American Idol update) and Nokia Conversations (of course) and thinking of joining Playboy tweets hahaha, just trying to be funny here.

If you want to follow my Tweets guys, just CLICK THIS, it will bring you to my Tweeter Profile page and you can subscribe from there (am I right?) just sign in to your Twitter account or if you don't have one yet, Sign Up. I promise to pray for World Peace if you subscribe to my tweets haha, rich people like Ashton Kutcher and Oprah Winfrey offered to donate $10,000 to malaria fund if ever they reach 1 million mark first and I dont have a million bucks to do that. c",

So, what will you expect from my twitts? Ahhh, still thinking about it, maybe some nasty stuff haha, just kidding!! Bye for now Folks!! Happy Twitting?!?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...