Oct 10, 2010

Nokia N8's Official Price PhP23,699, Reservations on the roll

The most awaited Nokia N8 prudes its official price PhP23,699 and will be up for grabs by October 23rd via a nationwide launch. Official site for reservation had already been flagged revealing beefy stuffs.
A launch party will be held, a free 16GB USB flash drive will be tagged along, a free movie (How I meet Your Mother..?! Why not Tron for Gods sake!) and Smart Logo beneath which I believe signifies exclusivity, maybe subsidy or Nokia Messaging feature since Smart is the only Telecom network in the country that carries such service. I do hope that unlocked units are available for reserve so I can use my Globe SIM on it.

Anyways I am excited as hell, even though Im half way my budget. The price point is fantastic given the fact that I brought my Nokia N82 for PhP21 Thousand 2 years ago, not much of a difference in price but N8 is way, way better in specs and features.

The best cameraphone in the world is calling, take your reservations NOW! http://www.nokia.com.ph/own8

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...