Jan 30, 2011

My Current State of “Mobilephonies” and The "Future" of the Blog

I’ve been blogging for quite awhile, two years this February to be exact that talk endlessly about mobilephones like a lot, lot. For the past two years I had owned 2 high end devices, Nokia N82 and Nokia E75, 1 midrange, the Nokia 5530 XpressMusic, 2 entry level phones, Nokia 2220 Slide and 2330 Classic, 1 dual SIM China cloned phone for my small reloading business… now all “GONE” except the latter and my current primary phone the Nokia 5233.

I’ve sold my E75 and Nokia 5530 Xpressmusic out of anticipation to buy Nokia N97 Mini a year ago but it never materialized because I need to use the money for more important matters like support my family. I gave my two entry level phones to my mom and sister and have recently sold my Nokia N82 and currently selling my Nokia 5233 on eBay.ph in pursuit to buying the mobilephone that could energize and extend the blogs life. Failing to find one and be left with nothing would put an end to my blog since it is the life and bloodline of the blog.

Okay, you might say that there are still a lot of stuffs to talk about and things to feature rather than a mobilephone but a blog that was created and inspired by one would hardly survive without it. It is where my images came from all the places or stuffs I featured, all videos I shared, movies I reviewed, music I listened, ideas I scribbled, information’s I gathered, etc. It’s more than everything!

At the moment, if my calculations were correct and if everything goes as plan, I could raise as much as PhP18,000 just enough to buy a second hand Nokia N8, my most ideal phone to own having all the features that I need for the blog. If it fails a bit like if I cannot find a refutable seller for it on eBay which I 90% suspect, I could go for a second hand N900 gloaming around PhP17,500 or a brand new Nokia C7 that cost PhP15,400 at the moment. If something goes wrong like budget cuts, Nokia C6-01 on its original intended price of PhP12,000 would do, or if it couldn’t go any worst, a second hand Nokia N86 falling on the PhP8,000 below range. Beyond this, it couldn’t be possible and would not be possible. This is the most desperate attempt ever made to save a blog!

Things might go wrong along the way but the longest would be March 2011 during my trip to Cebu City.

Isn’t this exciting?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...