Feb 8, 2011

Nokia E6-00 Showed Up, My Dream Form Factor?

Another unannounced Nokia phone made its way to the media via Engadget and it seemed real enough since it’s being confirmed by rumor muggers. Well, given that it’s real, will it be the phone factor that I dream about? I do hope so, I think I have waited long enough for the right form factor to come by from Nokia, the QWERTY touch that I have been campaigning for about a year now.

From the looks of it, the phone seems to carry a touch user interface having a VGA screen and a lock switch on the side, the soft keys on the side were also absent but I’m quite doubtful because of its smallish screen, it’s just as big as that of the Nokia E72 or E71. It would have been long confirmed if it has a bigger screen that can give a more workable touch user experience. Okay, given again that it is indeed touchscreen, will it be Symbian^3 or the luscious Meego? (Yum!)


The phone will have an 8MP camera with dual-LED flash, Carl Zeiss mark is obviously not seen so it mean a regular camera lens. It would also have a monospeaker, a secondary camera in front and a unique camera case bulge back effect.

I suspect that this phone will be offered on the mid range market gunned for the PhP15,000-PhP16,000 price range. Nokia E6-00 is expected to shed its full specifications in the upcoming World Mobile Congress 2011. Cant Wait! c”,

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...