Mar 8, 2011

Movie Scene That Might Have Inspired The Nokia and Microsoft Alliance

Character 1: The old was palpable

Character 2: Was it?

Character 1: I presume our understanding is still valid? Control of the city? A sizable request I know but a seemingly fitting compensation, don’t you think?

Character 2: How long have you been searching for this? A thousand cycles? Just imagine the secret it holds. The master key to any and old, the riddles of the grid, but there something else to, wasn’t that? I’ve heard a chatter about this private initiative

Character 1: I realized that alliance is at times uneasy but always necessary, you know you need me right, where I am

Character 2: Of course your right

Character 1: Enjoy the drink

So which movie was the scene or conversation taken? Clue... It’s a recent movie shown not more than 6 months ago and it’s a very important movie of one of the two companies.

And which character is Nokia or Microsoft? You’ll be the judge. Happy guessing! c”,

1 comments:

This is really very good information. Thanks
galaxy tab

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...