Mar 16, 2011

The Nokia E7 Chronicle: “Deja Vu” The Manipulated Variable

I have the Nokia E7 for almost 4 days now, seizing all its capability and features to the fullest. I actually have a lot of weird and funny stuffs in mind to test the phones usability, hopefully it goes as plan, keep it right here to find out. c”,

It’s a “Deja Vu” because every time I start using the phone for the past 4 days, I get the same feeling of amazement when I turn it on. The screen just flashed a beautiful and well contrasted color that’s very pleasing to the eye. Maybe it has something to do with the wallpaper I’m using but really, it’s a small stuff that I get to enjoy with the phone. The Clear Black Display is extraordinary!

"Deja Vu" number 2, the phones user interface is nothing more than Nokia N8 itself which I have used and missed a lot since I got a short 3 weeks encounter with it three months ago. The same user friendly set up, suaveness and speed of the operating systems performance except that the Nokia E7 is more sensitive to touch which is by the way a huge help at the same time annoying sometimes. It gets to overly sensitive that it open applications or do something that it doesn’t suppose to do. It’s more of an advantage though than the latter since I got to enjoy fast navigation around.

I never had so much fun tweeting and mocking my friends on Facebook, the keyboard is so much fun to use than any virtual keypad in the touch phone world. If only there’s a cheaper good touch phone with E7’s QWERTY, I would have not rest until I buy one. Hmmm, I smell E6-00 in the corner!

Discovery 101

The phone’s SIM latched is a bit of pain to open. Of all the pages in the Manual provided, it never mentioned any instruction on how to take it off, just a drawing with arrows. Well I hope these instructions are clear. 1. Get a piece of flat solid stick that fits the SIM latches’ ledge. 2. Insert the stick on the space, twist it a bit then pull it off. Took me 30 minutes to figure this out! c”,

Ovi services have become more intelligent than ever, I applaud the tweaks they’ve done to make the access to important services easy. The one username one password mechanism is now working though I would love to see the the one log-in system of Android ported to Symbian, like if you log-in to goggle, you are also automatically logged in to the rest of the Goggle services.

The very best entertainment feature of an NSeries device is already incorporated, so my wished of an entertainment powered ESeries have already been granted. Now the fun had arrive to the business world and the business people have a reason to chill out. My focus were on this features so far, more on business in my next chronicle. I know you've been very anxious to know why this phone is so special for business users and how it differ from the rest. A teaser of bits, unparalleled.

Keep it right here! c",

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...