Mar 3, 2011

Rush Ahead Cebu City 2011

The moment this post comes out, I’m already gone to the airport heading to the Queen City of the South, Cebu City, Philippines which I missed visiting for more than two years now. I’m taking a vacation for three days, visit great friends and wander around the city and its neighboring attractions berserk-ly like I haven’t done before.

I had already mapped out all my plans; friends to visit and meet, places to discover and re-discover, things to do, food I longed eating, etc. It will surely be a blast! c",

A short peeped to the Sto. Nino Church and Birhen sa Regla is as always two of my primary destination as soon as I arrive. These places were my refuge for a long time and will always be a my priority destination.

Colon, the oldest street in the Philippines is a walk away from the Sto Nino Church so it’s a day 1 destination as well. I heard they have now stalls and barters to visit by sunset so let’s see how it works.

I’m a big mall rat so I will be stomping in every mall in the city. I heard there were new shoppers haven opened like SNR, the Banilad Town Center and Park Mall, well, it wouldn’t be new anymore once I put my mark on it. ;)

What else, food trip! I have to visit the Siomai house in Urgello St., they have like the best steam rice in the city, Larsian Cebu for the best barbeque, and run over one of the Eat All You Can place as one of my friend suggest. Of course I’m have always been a food adventurist and so I will be trying every food that looks interesting enough.

A dipped to Shagrila Mactan might be considered as again suggested but it remains to be seen as my time is very limited.

Unfortunately I cannot share my adventure online as it happen because I'm short of a smartphone at the moment. I can only share still camera images afterward in the blog, watch out for it. c",

Anyways, I will be off blogging for 4 days! Cebu here I go!

1 comments:

Very well organized plan it is.. I am impressed.. Cebu is a beautiful place for vacations.. I am glad I visited here and come to know about the facts related to this place.. Have a great trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...