Oct 9, 2011

Nokia C2-03 Photo Gallery

It's been a week now that I've been using the Nokia C2-03 Touch and Type Dual SIM. I actually been using it as a replacement of my cherry mobile reloading device and I have to admit that its quite a looker since it gets a lot of admiration from everyone who've seen it.

A lot where asking me to sell it to them instead than just being use as a reloading device being too attractive to be kept all the time inside my purse, well they have a point and I might be handing it down for a bid as soon as I get a full hands on experience on it. Believe it or not, there where even 5 people who were going after it but these remains to be seen as I've been starting to like the phone as days pass by.

Okay so why is the phone hotly contested? The following photo's would visually describe it, take a dipped!









































0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...