Nov 16, 2011

Nokia 101, My New Business Phone

I've mentioned in my posts few days back about getting a Dual Sim phone to replace my signal stricken Cherry Mobile T9, well I finally got one, my very first Nokia Dual Sim as a reloader device, the Nokia 101.

If you may ask what this reloader device all about, well, we have here in the Philippines a Sim card that is capable of loading prepaid credits of another, we call it here a retailer Sim and being a retailer, you get to earn a percentage of the amount loaded earning you extra income. My Nokia 101 carries two retailer Sim cards of two of the biggest telecom network, Smart and Globe.

I'm suppose to be buying the Nokia X1-01, also a Dual Sim phone, but my sister already owns one so I thought of getting this instead to prevent possible mixed up or confusion in the future. Nokia 101 is also cheaper among other Nokia Dual SIM phones so it was the most preferable.

My first impression on the phone; its very handy, lightweight and feels solid to hold. I actually like its minimal and simplistic design, just adept to its basic mobilephone notion. The phone is covered with cheap plastic, scratch prone I would say so it needs a protective cover. The T9 keypad is rubberize plastic making it soft and pleasurable to click with a good tactile feedback. Its also well spaced making it perfect for texting.

But what I like the most so far is its signal strength, it catches signal more than any of my previous phones. There were areas in the house were I don't get signal, now its being covered by Nokia 101. The phone also had a good loudspeaker, I hardly miss any text or call with it.

Well, this will be it for now folks, catch my full review of the phone in a few days time. I will also be posting a hands on video of the phone, for the moment, enjoy this first few images of my new business phone.











2 comments:

How about the battery performance and also let me know about the sar rate ?

Battery performance was above average, last about 3 days on my normal use. Confuse what "sar rate" means.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...