Nov 4, 2011

The Nokia N9 User Interface Run Through, Part 1

For the very first time on the blog, I have prepared a run through video which showcase my golden voice, my erratic movements and the most beautiful mobilephone in the world. I did this video a day before the end of my trial so its more like a rush one.
On this video is the thorough demonstration of Nokia N9's User Interface, the three panels, local imbedded twitter application, pre-installed apps and games of the retail version, and my installed ones which I found interesting on Nokia Store.

Anyways, before watching the video, turn your speaker loud so you can hear my diminutive voice. Enjoy! c",



Part 2 coming up, more detailed demonstration per application, stay tuned for that.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...