Mar 10, 2012

Nokia 603 Day Shots!

Heaven on earth! Have you been to a place where it makes you feel so good and satisfied that you begin to appreciate life and the world around you? Well, I've recently visited one and it was as it is!

In line with the Try Something New quest with the Nokia 603, the affordable Nokia Belle running mid range premium device with 5MP camera, I thought of going to place beyond my musing, somewhere that I have not been too or had no idea how to get there, only a feedback that it has a great beach front which I thought would be picturesque for the Nokia 603. Perhaps to accord my endless pursue of memorable travel and adventure which turns out to be very much worthy because it was a such a beautiful place.

The pictures will speak for itself! Hope you like it, enjoy! ;D









































































All images were untouched and unedited. Sunrise Paradise Beach is located in Baliangao, Misamis Occidental, Philippines.

1 comments:

Hi, do you have the contact number for the resort staff? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...