May 18, 2012

Lumianation, The Grand Launch of Nokia Lumia in the Philippines

The whole Nokia Windows Phone family is taking the spotlight tonight in an event dubbed Lumianation happening at the BHS Central Amphitheater, Bonifacio Global City, Philippines.

Nokia Philippines promised a night of intensity and party, Filipino style, something that will leave a marked in the local scene. Jump Smokers, an international group hailed as the "Kings of Dancefloor" will be there to provide vibrancy, celebrities like Kris Aquino perhaps being the latest Lumia endorser among others.

Since its dubbed Lumianation and the Amphitheater has a 5 story building that can be transformed into a huge theater screen, I believe they will light up the said building with colors and cool graphics, somewhat like New York but nothing near London.

Well, as usual, I will just be following the said event on Twitter, invite was sent just a week before the event so I was not able to secure a cheaper airline ticket and that also I don't have extra bucks to spend specially that I still have a balance to pay for my Law tuition for the 2nd semester and enrollment for the coming semester is already on. Next time maybe, in the Nokia 808 PureView launch perhaps?

Anyways, I will just say good luck to Nokia Philippines team, enjoy the night and God speed! This is your moment.

By the way, for anyone who wants to attend, follow Nokia Philippines on Twitter and Facebook, I believe there giving away FREE invites to lucky followers.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...