Oct 2, 2012

Travel and Places: SM City North Edsa

"We got it all for you!", the infamous SM Mall jingle which capture consumers attention for decades and still is and will forever be, my travel and places comeback feature presents SM's flagship malls, the SM City North Edsa.

Got this images during my recent visit to Manila last June 2012. Well, I can't really help myself from snapping everything along the way specially if I'm out of town. Makes me remember everything that reminisce the moment. As usual, I'm using my mobilephone to take images since I don't have a professional camera to brag about, but nonetheless, my Nokia N8 takes one of the best there is in mobilephones.

What I like about this mall was that I felt at home while strolling around. Everyone is very casual and the ambiance that is truly for the mass market crowd. Compared this to let say SM Mall of Asia or Greenbelt 5, you can really see the difference. Prices were minimal as well and I found everything I need to buy or inquire about inside.

Outside Shoots:




Sky Garden: Not literally located in the sky, but an open and real garden on top of their parking lot with food shops all over. Not entirely a new concept but a welcome addition to the mall's scenery.




Sky Dome: A smallish dome actually since it only covers a few meters and can handle the least 200 spectators on my estimate. I haven't been inside the dome but I guess its was enough to handle mall tours and mini concerts.





 Interior Shoots: Sorry if I only took a few because I find it typically similar with other SM Malls.






I agree, I haven't captured everything, thats because my phone was running out of power so I don't have much of a choice. Maybe next time.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...