Mar 27, 2009

American Idol 8, Top 10 Heating Up

Been closely following American Idol Season 8 and the competition is getting warmer every week. I haven't remember any season before this that all the best finalist rungs up the top 12, only this season. US will not only have a hard time battling with the recession but also in choosing the next American Idol.

So far, only 10 finalist remains and they all have the talent and capacity to win the plum. Out of the 10, I have 6 beats, rocker Adam Lambert, savvy Kris Allen, blue jazz Matt Giraud, corky Megan Joy, soul rhythm Anoop Desai and the red hair banger Alisson Iraheta. Okay, this is the very first time that I have 6 beats, I usually have only one and in Season 7 it was old school goofy balladeer David Archuleta.

I hate Danny Gokey, Michael Sarver and Lil Rounds, they don't offer something new on the stage and they have no star power and personality. The best weapon to stay long in the music business is this two in my opinion. Scott MacIntyre starts to bore me, he was one of my beat before during the audition but he lost his edge during the elimination round as he offers the same style and dished every week. Hope Danny Gokey will get eliminated first then Lil Rounds, then Scott.

Performance night last night singing Motown hits and I love the judges reaction to the performance of the 9 finalist. They grilled Danny Gokey, Michael Sarver and Lil Rounds, thank God, I wanted them to be eliminated early. I'm worried about Megan Joy, hopefully America would vote for her since she has a unique vibe going on for her. Other than her, my other beats have great performances kick off with Adam Lambert, the best performance of the night according to Simon Cowell, Kris Allen, who is starting to gain grounds, Matt Giraud, whom Kara describe as giving a huge challenger to the top contenders, Anoop Desai, who performed best within two weeks in a row and Allison Iraheta, whom Randy campaigned for America to vote.

American Idol is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday, 6PM live via satellite on Q TV and Star World then on its regular time slot, same night, 8PM for Star World then 8:30 PM for Q.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...