Apr 16, 2009

American Idol 8: Top 7 Performance

The theme of the night was movie soundtracks and I thought I'm going to enjoy it being a movie freak but I didn't, it wasn't what I expected it be, most of the chosen songs were unpopular while those that I like were performed awfully or sang by the antagonist. I suppose there was a mixed up or something and all will fall back to where it is next week.

Most of my beats performed poorly like Matt Giraud whom I expected to give a stellar performance but his rendition of Have You Ever Love A Woman was a disaster that will definitely send him to the bottom 3 again tomorrow. This is a very important week for him if he really wanted to make it through to the Top 2 but he missed again.

Kris Allen, I like the song he chanted but it was unpopular so he might not be getting to much support for that and its his second week in a low light row. He must return the sleekness again to his performances to seal his position to top 2 and eclipse Danny Gokey. He must do it now or it will be to late for him.

Allison Iraheta got a good vibe but I don't like the song he sang so it part of the low blow this week. She really did improve a lot and I like it when the judges consider her now as the only female contender that could pull it over to the end. She deserves such recognition.

Low blow, Danny Gokey, he sang Endless Love and I like his version of the song. So that's bad news because his good song of choice and performances lower my beats chances to the top. I notice though that his popularity really dropped, good scenario here.

Time for some Good vibe, Adam Lambert made a huge impact this week with a good vocal performance. I don't like the song he sang but I like the way he own it and the energy he puts to it making it more appalling to the audience. It was a wrong choice of song but savored with the right ingredients making the performance appraising.

Anoop Desai's Everything I do was the best performance of the night for me because it fits him perfectly. The song was melodic so the soul comes out naturally within his performance. Plus the fact that I like the song also so its a 5 thumbs up for Anoop this week. Hopefully America will agree with me saving him on the bottom 3 this week.

So, who will be the bottom 3 in my prediction, Lil Rounds, yeheey, okay, didn't comment about her performance because it freaks me out and she would be exiting the competition tomorrow anyways so its not worth the space. Matt will be on the button 3 joining Lil and Anoop or Kris but I guess Kris will be save with his growing number of supporters so its LAM for tomorrow. Well See!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...