Sep 12, 2008

Love N82; Video Test

As promise fellows, I'm going to feature a video taken from a Nokia N82.

This is a video of my niece dancing to a new cool track from a very talented rapper Flo Rida featuring the equally famous Will.I.Am from the Black Eye Piece; In The Ayer. My niece is 3 years old and very healthy in a big way c", I believe she was gifted with a talent in dancing and lip singing as she starts grooving to music beats at the age of two. In fact I have several videos of her on youTube, check those video, if you have time, you will surely enjoy it. I need to warn you though that the quality of those videos are poor, slow and soggy because I'm only using my old Nokia 6233. Just key in Shaleah Magadan on youTube's search box and your ready to go!



Nokia N82 video shown here have really made significant difference compared to Nokia 6233 nor Nokia 6120 classic videos. The video is of more quality, clearly contrasted and vibrantly colored, the Carl Zeiss lens and Tessar optics have contributed greatly to this. The video is faster as well, thanks to the ARM 11 336 MHz processor that allows the device to capture faster and detailed movements that made the 30 frames per minute a possibility.

Mobile technology have really evolve so much this days and It's not impossible to predict that a convergence of all technology to a single device will be seen in the near future. A phone, a professional video recorder and player, a camera, a television, a music player, a lifestyle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...