Sep 13, 2008

N96 Starts Shipping!

I have feature Nokia N96 the other day and I am thrilled to announced to the world that the most powerful and the most awaited flagship device from Nokia have now been shipped all over the world and it will only be a matter of weeks or two before it reach nearby retail stores.

I cant wait to try one, try only because for sure i cant afford the phone because it carries a hefty price tag when it comes out. The device was expected to cost at around $799 US Dollars, it will then be at about Php36,000 when it reach the Philippine shores, to expensive but true and their is nothing I can do about it. Its like buying two Nokia n82 plus a dozen of Dunkin Doughnuts hahaha.

Good news though, the price cuts will surely be implemented after the least 6 months. It will then be sold for $599, at around Php27,000 here. It will replace the position of Nokia N95 8GB as the flagship device as the production of Nokia N95 was already stop for good, talking about retirement with pride.

If I were to be asked, I will surely buy this phone because of the new feature it carries, Feature Pack 2, DVB-H TV, Dual processor among others and I will have to wait further to be able to do so or if Nokia S70 Touchscreen user interface doesn't come out by that time.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...