Sep 30, 2008

Me and My Music

I love music, you might find a lot of topics about mobile phones in my blog but music played a part of it ever since the start. Music have always been my companion when writing blogs, it somehow makes my brain work when I run out of ideas and words specially if I'm about to write advance post of about a week or two. c", I often schedule my blog post because I don't have access to internet when I'm at work and I'm usually out for work for about the least 2 weeks.

I have a few gadgets for music, I have Nokia N82 Black as my main Music player, Nokia headphone for my private listening pleasure, pretty useful since I'm always on the go, My portable DVD player, to play my MP3 disc collection, although its been a while since I haven't use it, and finally my Altec Lancing boom box, use only if I feel generous in sharing my music to the whole house or to the neighbors.

I have varied taste when it comes to music, I almost love all genre, Heavy Metal, got Sepultura, Marilyn Mason and Rammstein collection with me, Pop Rock, David Cook, Daughtry style. I also like Rap, i love Akon, Flo Rida and the nasty music of Eminem kinda like style. Pop, the Jonas Brothers, Shwayze, Second Hand Serenade, Jon Bon Jovi, Coldplay and a whole lot more.

Right now, I love playing Last.Fm on my Mobbler application and officially announce my addiction to it haha. Last.Fm is fantastic, I can personalized my listening pleasure depending on my mode for the day and wallah, it provides me with the best songs that suite my choice of mode or genre. I can even make my own playlist and broadcast it to the world for others to hear, just brilliant.

I've decided to share my weekly playlist in my future blog. Share my music to everyone, and maybe in return share you thoughts about it and share your playlist as well, I love to hear something from you guys.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...