Sep 25, 2008

Nokia N82 and Theme Scheduler

Another Symbian 60 application day my dear readers.

Today I'm going to feature one of Dr. Jukka's software application, the Theme Scheduler, one of the best application I've used so far for my Nokia N82 Black.

I love variation on everything, I'm a type of person who easily gets bored on monotonous things and my mobile phone is not excluded from it. Since I cannot change the casing of N82 every now and then due to the complicated process to be done, I found a useful way in achieving this, to change the Theme of the phone as often as I could and the easiest way to do this is by setting it on a schedule basis and that's how the Theme Scheduler came to my attention.

Theme Scheduler is a free theme scheduler application that allows automated theme scheduling with timer, or automated theme changing according to active profile. Designed for S60 OS 9.1 Symbian smartphones, and tested only with Nokia S60 devices.

The schedule can be set on a daily basis, it will provide you with an option as to what theme you want every day of the week from Monday to Sunday and what time do you want it to change, you cannot set the date thou because it has no calendar included but then this is better than clicking buttons everyday just to change your theme.

I set my theme to be change once a day, set to change every 5:00 am, Monday to Sunday. I have 7 themes installed right now, I used to have 21 themes and change my themes trice a day before, but Nokia N82 cannot handle to much Theme application save on the device memory, so I have to lower it to once a day.

Visit the website of Dr. Jukka on this link: http://www.drjukka.com/ThemeScheduler.html
Download is FREE, English language only and Unsigned. You need to have the software Signed to Symbian before you can use it and signing is easy, you only need an IMEA of your device.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...