Nov 13, 2008

Love Life; Free Stuff!

I receive an sms yesterday from Metrobank Credit Corporation, I thought their going to remind me to pay my bills which I'm paying religiously anyway and my dute date is still in December, telling me about their latest promotion for loyal customers like me, they think, c", that I could get a FREE TREAT from Red Ribbon if I can present a charge slip worth Php1,500. It says that the charge slip could be anything from any store, anywhere and most of all, it didn't say that I have to purchase anything form Red Ribbon. Well, that is an easy mechanics, I have many charge slips to show them, usualy more than Php1,500 and surely i won't let the promo pass through, never! haha FREE!

I wonder whats the treat going to be like, hopefuly its a big cake or house and lot c", and I cant believe I'm excited about it. Geez!

Okay, Im back to Earth! Toot!

2 comments:

id like to know you greg, your blogs interests me..

heres my e-add, just in case..

kathykaye09@yahoo.com

Godbless

hi kathleen

wow, i never thought somebody will like my blog c",

sure, i would also like to know you, expect an email from me.

thank you for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...