Dec 18, 2008

Defending N96

I was able to read an article about Nokia N96 reviewed by, hmm I won't mention the blogger, and after reading it, I felt like I need to defend Nokia N96 from vicious attack made by him and also to the bunch of haters, freaks and geeks all over the web.

But before that, what I've notice about this attacks were that, they usually were made by non owners, pretending to be owners, full time geeks, fanboys from other manufacturers and haters who only base their comments and review on paper specs and prototypes, and most of this comments were ridiculous, ignorant and misleading. My advice, dont listen or believe in this comments and try to find the most fair and most credible reviewer like the people of Allaboutsymbian.com, they approach and explore every posible angle and never hesitate to go beyond the 4 corners of their techy knowledge. Kudos to them and to rest of mobile review experts who gives commendable reviews.

From my point of view, a non techy person and somebody who belongs to the mass market, N96 is the best all in one device in the market. Specs sheet will give us every best feature ever created by Nokia and top it with a DVB-H receiver. No other phone in the market has all this features and combine to one device. Yes we have other good phones that can challenge some of the features of N96 but can they challenge all? They have no DVB-H, their not dual core, no dedicated video chip etc, so they cant say that those phones are better than N96. Never to none.

About the battery life, N96 have only 960mAh with it but can N96 handle a whole day usage with it, yes and more than that, regular people like me dont use their phone that much compared to the geeks who have no life but their mobile phone. Who do you think lives normaly, I do, 98% of us and there not thinking normaly than the usual.

Camera, 5MP of N96 can produce the best images for normal users, and the geeks says its not enough, 8MP is better, and they even dont use camera that much, how funny is that.

Sound chip, N96 doesnt have dedicate chip for this but do geeks appreciate music like normal people do, nope, they dont listen to music, they dont have fun parts in their life.

N96 have dedicated video chip, geeks dont appreciate this because they dont watch videos and movies, they dont like entertainment.

N96 has N-Gage flatform, the best gaming flatform in the mobile world and why geeks dont appreciate this? they only like playing hide and seek and its not fun either.

Hmmm, I've written and defended N96 enough and I dont like to dedicated my whole afternoon for this post, I'm going out with my friends tonight, and so peace out friends.

Back to earth now! toooot!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...