Dec 19, 2008

Love Manila Ocean Park!

One of the best change I discovered during my most recent trip to Mega Manila, Philippines is the completion of Manila Ocean Park, cited to be the best tourist attraction created to date, it brought something exciting and new in the country's capital and the main one reason why I was looking forward to my recent trip to the Mega City.

Manila Ocean Park is the very first state-of-the-art Oceanarium, open water habitat, boutique mall, restaurant row and function facilities all located in one complex in the country. Being situated at the back of Quirino Grandstand, facing Manila Bay, it gives a perfect ambiance to the facility that brings the best of the water world can offer and a best place to see the most beautiful sunset in the world. An all in one facility for learning, shopping, dining, relaxation, fun and just about anything.

I learned about about Ocenariums on television few years back, the one that I saw that was the Oceanarium in Singapore, and was really amaze by it. From then on I dreamnt of visiting at least once im my life. The very moment I learned that an Oceanarium is about to open in Manila, I was very thrilled and happy, a dream come true.




This is the parks main lobby, huge and wide, colorful and serine, just like what the ocean brings, mesmeric at its best. Its one of the most unique lobby I've been to, inviting and fabulous.






The main gate to the Oceanarium, a place where excitement burst up, being just the a wall away from a different world of, a world of fascination, spectacular creatures, and captivating scenery.









Behold, the best of the water world, the best place in the whole Oceanarium. Dark and Mysterious.









I have to cut down my feature of the Oceanarium people, Stay tuned for more great images in my future blog guysc",

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...