Sep 14, 2009

Movie Monday! Coming Soon: The Last Airbender

One of my most awaited upcoming movie, M.Night Shyamalan's, The Last Airbender finally earns a global release date, July 21, 2010 in the Philippines, that's at about 10 months from now. c", Nothing to freak about here but certainly something to look forward to. Movie trailers starts to roll over on the movies official website thelastairbender.com and on youTube earning millions of views ever since it went live 2 months ago.

The trailer was visual effect rich and ensembled a high octane action packed sci-fi film which I rave most about, well, everything that has this theme is most awaited to me but this is something bolder with high expectation inscribe specially that it is crafted by one of my favorite horror, suspense, thriller movie director, M.Night Shyamalan. I very confident that this wont falter and will make a run to my best movies of all time lists. Hope!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...