Dec 3, 2009

Living The Dream With The Nokia N97 Mini

After almost 3 months of craving, bolting and yearning for this phone whom I consider the ultimate device in the mobilephone world at the moment, I am finally living the dream though... temporarily since it will be recalled by Nokia in due time but nonetheless an opportunity worth thanking for, again shout outs goes to Phat^Trance of Daily Mobile and Nokia WOM World for the chance.

I was never wrong lusting the Nokia N97 Mini, it was indeed very beautiful and gorgeous to look at in reality and carries a charm of touch that when you hold and grip it with your hand, it exude a sturdy and solid impression, perhaps the best of them all so far. The metal back cover and the metal frame surrounding the screen accounts to this chiding away majority of its content which is high grade plastic. It has a thin dimension that perfectly hides the full QWERTY keyboard looking like a Candybar phone when un-opened, it even look thinner than my Nokia N82 and almost the same thickness to that of E75, and the weight? didn't expect it to be this light, I thought it was E75-like since it has the same structure citing the presence of QWERTY but N97 Mini was far lighter, impressive!

Speaking about the QWERTY keypad, its almost perfect, the buttons were nicely space and gives an awesome tactile feedback. The length of the pad seemed to be engineered somewhere near to my preference, I find it very comfortable to use since I can reach out to all keys easily unlike the E75 where I need to extend my thumb further to reach the middle keys, the 3 rows works perfectly for me rather than the 4 rows because it also eliminates hard to reach top most buttons.

Wow! I think I never used any phone as good as this one yet, I'm out of words and its just my first impression yet. Its incredible and marvelous, the best first impression so far in my entire mobilephone life. c", I will try to go over the software for the rest of the day, familiarize everything and continue to live the dream. As a norm, I will be detailing my first few days with the phone via my infamous Chronicle post, I'm also planning to work on a video (woo! exciting c",), then give my review in a weeks time, for now enjoy this first few images of my dream phone.




























0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...