Mar 20, 2010

Excerpts Saturday! My Voter’s Lists For The 2010 Philippine Election

I have already made my lists of people to vote! Too early I know since we still have 50 Days before the election but this is just a mere draft and it’s very much partial. I might add or drop people especially in my senate and local line up as day’s progress. I would still want to do background check to all of the Senatoriables and Local candidates’ firsts before pitching my final recommendations.

National Posts

President: Senator Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino (Liberal Party)
Vice President: Senator Mar Roxas (Liberal Party)

Senators:

Franklin Drilon (Liberal Party)
Ralph Recto (Liberal Party)
Ana Theresia Hontiveros-Baraquel(Liberal Party)
Sonia Malasarte Roco (Liberal Party)
Serge Osmena (Independent)
John Enrile (Pwersa Ng Masang Pilipino)
Ramon Bong Revilla (Lakas-Kampi CMD)

Local Posts

Congressman: Loreto Leo Ocampo (Liberal Party)

Governor: Francisco Jun Paylaga (Nationalista Party)

Vice Governor: None at the moment

Board Member: Elias Revelo (Nationalista Party) My one and only vote, cast a single vote for him also if your within District 1 of Misamis Occidental.

Mayor: Simeon Tagaloguin (Liberal Party)
Vice Mayor: None at the moment
Councilors: None at the moment

I would also like to pitch in the following people whom I won’t be able to vote but I believe can deliver True and Genuine Public Service.

Ozamis City
Mayor: Connie Lim (Liberal Party)

Tangub City
Mayor: Gina Ocampo (Liberal Party)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...