Jul 28, 2010

Finally! The Last Airbender!

After 6 months of waiting, my most awaited movie, M. Night Shyamalans, The Last Airbender has finally been shown in the silver screen but not here in my province just yet since they’re preferred to show the overhype losers-favorite vomitous Twilight Eclipse (WTF!). It’s finally marked as “Next Picture” in the nearest cinema and I’m excited as hell!

Time for another mindboggling, high budget, special effect rich, high octane, action packed movie that I longed miss since Transformers 2. I have kept a good list of action movies that I saw after Transformer 2 but it all fall short to the latter’s level even the stolen titled Avatar of James Cameroon, the cartoon television series of The Last Airbender was named Avatar, so James Cameroon stole it!

Anyways, I’m looking forward to see the movie. I have already set a date and date to watch it.. read between the lines.. date! ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...