Nov 27, 2010

Cagayan De Oro City On An N8 Snap

I got a chance to travel to Cagayan De Oro with a Nokia N8 and as expected for someone to carry a Mobilephone Camera King, mad snap to just about everything down under. If you haven’t been to the city yet, then this is your chance to see a bit if what the city has to offer.

It was November 5 by then when I took this images and I believe I was the very first humanoid/geek/beach bomb roaming around the city with a Nokia N8 since the phone wasn’t available yet, that’s according to the staffs of Nokia Flagship Store in Limketkai Mall and they say that the official day of availability is still November 8.

Anyways dive in to the scenery of the Philippine’s dubbed City of Golden Friendship!

The infamous Cagayan De Oro City river. The top part of this river is where Kayaking action takes place. The city was primarily intersected by this river and everything just revolves around it.























Limketkai Mall






















SM City Cagayan De Oro City












5 comments:

it is good pictures more pictures
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

unfortunately I cant because the I already returned the phone like two weeks ago c", Looking forward to buying my own, that if my budget permits me to do so!

It is really a great and helpful piece of information colourist logo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...