Nov 2, 2010

Nokia N8 Powers Our Halloween Party!

It’s not the usual that we held a get together involving hospital staff and it’s very much our first to conduct a Halloween party that’s why it became one of the most awaited and most participated event in the history of the organization. It was also the first for most of us so the excitement was over the edge.

It was a celebration of the success of our recent Inspection for the Benchbook Program. It was supposed to be a trip to Adventure Land in Dapitan City, Zamboanga Del Norte but some people object since its far so I suggested having a Halloween Part instead since Halloween is past approaching and everyone agreed. Well I wasn’t really thinking about a unique concept for everyone to enjoy but a perfect way to test the prowess of my trial Nokia N8 in handling dim and crowded scenario like a night party.

Well I wasn’t wrong at all because the phone powers the event making it the star of the party and the official camera for the night. The phone continues to shine as it produces good images to capture the fun even in dimmest condition. I even have videos shoots to record some scene. I may be featuring them on the blog. I only have problem with the red eye though, some images took a hedge with such, but its good that Nokia included a red eye removal in the edit menu. Some dark images also come out cloudy, somewhat an over expose brightness I would day but can be adjust by decreasing brightness in the edit menu. Other than this, the phone works great.

The battery also holds up for the rest of the night. I had a full battery starting 3PM then went to the party venue at around 4PM, from then I have several calls and SMS messages plus internet connectivity. I start shooting at around 5MP until the party wrapped up. Battery empty set in at around 2AM when I was on the hospital quarters trying to view all the pictures and videos taken. That was an impressive performance for the phone but needs further test to totally gauge its overall performance. Watch this space.

I still have a lot of stuffs to learn about the phone, camera settings maybe to produce better images at night. Anyways, here are some of the images taken in the party! Take a peek!



























0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...