Dec 9, 2010

How to use Ovi to keep in touch this holiday season!

I would definitely do a unique HD Christmas greeting video with people around me as players, people that I know and don’t know (beautiful women!) captured and edited on a Nokia N8 to be hashtag, Ovi eMail, or Ovi share it to my friends, my newly found ones (beautiful women!) or to anybody around the world via Facebook, Twitter, Friendster or Youtube on Christmas Day. If it could catch-up on our company’s Christmas party (December 19th), showed it to my colleagues via HDMI. (Frightening!)

I recently read an article about Dot photography, I definitely want to try it out with the Nokia N8. (Discovery!)

I will definitely take the N8 to the Christmas capital of the Philippines and let everyone see the groovy side of the season. (Adventure!)

I would probably bungee jump Ovi live from the tip of a Christmas tree shoot on a Nokia N8. (Entertain!)

I wound probably offer my help to Santa Claus, Ovi Maps would help him locate places easily where he plan to drops those gifts off. (Dream!)

Read between the lines! c”, (FUN!)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...