Jan 20, 2011

Nokia C6-01 Starts to Roll out Around the Archipelago, Competes with Nokia C7

If you haven’t notice it yet, the Nokia C6-01 had already started to appear in Mobilephone shops around the country. Few made it to some shops on limited stocks early December but its tagged with a ridiculously high price, but now stocks have started to roll-in making a big movement in the price.

Four weeks ago, Nokia C6-01 is being sold at PhP18,000 price range, now it hovers around the PhP16,000 level, however, it competes with the Nokia C7 in the arena.

As I’ve mentioned in my past posts, I’m one of the avid watcher of the phone, in fact I nominated it as the best phone of 2010 but when it competes with the Nokia C7, its elder brother, everything changed making it minute to consider if I am to buy a phone at the moment. Nokia C7 has a bigger screen with a more solid and stylish frame compared to the C6-01 making it a better choice.

Nokia C6-01 should be brought down to its rightful and intended price which is PhP4,000 cheaper than Nokia C7. It is here where the phone is its strongest. Anyways I’m still off short to that budget anyway so it doesn’t matter. Given a month or so, the phone will drop and it is when I’ll grab one, or maybe.

I have a small problem with the phone at the moment though… I find it small having tried dummy samples on display. It feels weird to hold that its small, compared to my currently use Nokia 5233, the phone is shorter in length and uncomfortable to see or.. maybe it’s just me. Well, you’ll soon find out if I’ll go for it in a month’s time or more.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...