Jun 8, 2011

Nokia Philippines Launching Something BIG Tomorrow!

Got an invite to a launching event of Nokia Philippines tomorrow, June 9, 2o11, Thursday somewhere in Makati City. It did not provide any other details except that its something doubly huge to look forward to. Might be a new device or service though I already know what it is, I'm just not going to share it because it's meant to be a surprise! Kidding aside. ;)
Anyways, I wont be able to make it because its an abrupt announcement. It will cost me a lot if I'm going to book a flight for Manila three days before travel. Maybe next time they could inform me two weeks before the event so I could secure cheap flights from where I am.

So going back to the question, what will Nokia Philippines launched this Thursday? Try your persuading prowess on the comments section, might be able to share info's!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...