Nov 12, 2011

The Adventures of Tintin - The Secret of the Unicorn

I missed this big time, the movie trailer of my favorite childhood hero Tintin had been on youTube more than a month now without me knowing.

I've been waiting for this movie from the day of its official announcement that its going to have big screen ramake. Now its less than a month more before the showing date and I'm very excited.


Needless to say, I was shocked to find out that it was a 3D animated movie, I thought it would be a regular movie with human actors but nonetheless, I will still be watching it. I haven't read the comic version of this particular adventure so the thrill to know it full hand is there.

The movie will be shown worldwide with varied showing dates starting December 2011.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...