Nov 11, 2011

Cebu City on a Nokia N8 Snap

I was in Cebu City last weekend for personal matters giving me an opportunity to enjoy, relax and roam around, a well needed break I would say from a static schedule I had for the past few months. Its not easy balancing personal life, work, law school and these blog, one way or another, one or two was neglected but nonetheless I was able to pull it through. I'm not sure though if it will still be the same in the coming semester knowing the fact that law school becomes more and more complicated as we venture deeper.

I have been in and out of Cebu City a lot of times but whats different in my recent trip was that I have a Nokia N8 with me to account my travel escapade. And as expected, it did perform exceptionally well capturing my best images of the city so far.

Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, the Queen City of Southside Philippines!!!

Basilica Menore Del Sto. Nino

















Magellan's Cross









Ayala Center Cebu











Mactan Bridge











Water Front Airport Hotel (Left), Muelle Osmena Opon Lapu-lapu City (Right)











Pancake House' Banana Caramel Wallnut (Left). Chandelier (Right)











You really don't need to carry a still camera to take casual images, all you need to have is a mobilephone, the Nokia N8 no less.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...