Jan 5, 2012

Nokia N9 Full Blast

I was able to visit Cagayan De Oro City 4 days ago and very happy to find out that Nokia N9 is already selling in all retail shops around the city. Nokia Flagship Store in Limketkai Mall offered the phone for PhP25,500 for the 16GB variant and PhP29,500 for the 64GB while other retail outlet offers it a thousand less from the above mentioned.

To be very honest, I really missed the phone, obvious proof was my unusual fiddle of the display dummy for a few minutes, to rekindle the memories maybe or just wanting to fell that haunting hold again. I might not be able to afford the phone at the moment because I still have to finished my laptop installment but who knows.

My Nokia N9 fancy will definitely be challenged by Nokia Lumia 800 having the same design and to be offered anytime this month or next month so its going to be a huge weight-out for me. Both phones offer an interesting Operating System gaining positive feedback from everyone.

I've just observed though that the phone did not gain commercial support from Nokia Philippines as compared to Nokia N8 when it was launched two years ago but even so, I really want to stress the phones overall performance here and want to recommend it to everyone. The phone is worth every penny spent you visit any Nokia retail store and grab yours.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...