Jul 2, 2008

Love The Worthy Contender!!!

The magnificent have been challenged and the challenger is a worthy contender.
After my devastating experience in Cagayan De Oro City a few days ago, I've been seriously contemplating again on what phone to buy. Will I stick to my first choice, the Nokia N82 Black Edition (The Magnificent) or shift to the new Sony Ericsson W960i (The Worthy Contender)?

This was definitely Nokia's fault, if they would have had enough units of Nokia N82 Black Edition, I would have bought it already in Cagayan, but unfortunately I haven't due to its mediocre stocks. Now I'm seriously considering Sony Ericsson's flagship mobile phone.

Booth phone has amazing features. Design wise, their both good looking, black and classy, although W960i is ahead in terms of keypad usability and screen size. It has also a touch screen interface with features dedicated to music, it wouldn't be called the ultimate walkman phone for no reason. I'm a huge music fan thats why this aspect weights so much for me. When it comes to the phones touchscreen feature, its also a big plus for W960i since my opinion on touchscreen devices have greatly change after I learned that Nokia is now considering touchscreen interface devices with the development of Nokia Tube. It would only mean that the future of mobile phone will revolved on this interface. Practicality wised, I'll better have the future interface in my device as early as now rather than later, right?

Whats holding me back on Nokia N82 Black Edition though is its undeniable features. The camera, a huge 5 megapixel with Carl Zeiss optics and Xenon flash which will satisfy my lust and love in taking good pictures, the 333mhz processor of N82 which is lightning fast compared to the slow and dragging 212mhz processor of the W960i (I hate slow mobile interface), the Adobe Flash player that can play web videos, the HSDPA, EDGE and GPS. A huge setback right there for W960i. Additional plus points for Nokia N82, cheaper than the other, has 16million screen colors, motion sensor, incapacitated N-Gage games and lots of 3rd party add ons.

So, which phone is which?!! I haven't decided yet.
What do you think friends? What phone should I choose?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...