Jul 3, 2008

Speed Racer!!

Good Morning my best readers in the whole world. Thank you visiting my blog. Keep on tracking this blog and keep on learning new things. Thank you, Thank you all.

Got to watch Speed Racer in Cagayan De Oro City the other day and was blown away by it. One of the best movie this year.

Funny, breathtaking, thrill to the edge, amazing stunts, eye popper special effects (I even droll in one of the scene), story rich, family oriented?!! yes, the story focus on family relationship, but still has violent scenes and a bunch of shouting hehehe, heartwarming, mind boggling, and oh!! the cars, designed to die for, speed hungry, squeezy washy movie with a monkey. The movie for racing enthusiast, this will definitely satisfy their lust for speed.

My rate for this movies: R2 watch again 2x

Go and see it my friends!! Be entertained...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...